OLD Web Accessibility Statement
For the purposes of this Accessibility Statement:
- Website refers to The Law Offices of Stuart M. Kerner, P.C., accessible from yourbronxlawyers.com.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this statement) refers to the Law Offices of Stuart M. Kerner, P.C. of 269 W 231st Street, Bronx NY 10463.
We are committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our website.
We welcome your feedback on your experience with our website. Email us at email@example.com with any questions or comments you have.
Our website strives to conform to the following accessibility standards:
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA.
- PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA).
- Our website is compatible with most major Internet browsers including Chrome, FireFox, and Safari.
- Our website may not perform optimally on Internet Explorer and older browser versions.
Our company has appointed a Web Accessibility Coordinator to help meet the objectives in this policy.
The company distributes this policy to all personnel who work with web content including writers, editors, designers, and developers.
The company has retained an independent expert consultant to conduct annual audits and testing on our website.
Our company engages in automated testing and user testing to asses and improve accessibility.
The company’s web content personnel undergo mandatory bi-annual accessibility training.
Through genuine effort and commitment including testing, evaluations, consulting, and remediation, we believe our website adheres to best practices for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: